Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Resepi Sihat: Senangin Block With Sydney Beans


Another healthy fish menu that I just created after I came back from work, today.
After Hari Raya Aidilfitri, I try to avoid any red meats.
I look for lean block of fishes, rather than choosing lamb shank, mutton chunks or chicken drumstick as my last Ramadhan daily routine.

The outcome was miserable, I gain 6 kilos as a result of consuming those red meats - within 1 month. This was my bad part of Ramadhan ending. Disaster!

* First Step, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, saute 2 tablespoons chopped garlic, fry Senangin block for 20 minutes, using medium heat *

I'm quite lucky, easy to gain weight & easy to loose weight.
The only way to control is food intake. Busy people like me, hardly to visit gym. I give up jogging & cardio exercise, for I hate them.

* You can find this Sydney Beans in Salad section , Perishables (Fresh) department. It cost you RM5.90 per bowl, which you can consume 3-4 times *

You can eat it right away from the bowl, or... you can saute the Sydney Beans after you remove the Senangin fish block from the pan, using the same oil

* Saute 6 tablespoons of Sydney Beans, stir fry for 5 minutes, add in leeks or spring onion *

Never-ever add salt or MSG or any seasoning to this dish.
But, you can be a bit creative to make the meal tastier.

* Use French Dressing, this Tesco Finest French Dressing only priced at RM7.90, and 1 serving spoon Pre Balance Power from Biogreen, I purchased this at RM16.90 per can *

* Zoom in, this is how the powder looks like, 2 years ago it only costed me RM14.90 per tin*

* Sprinkle the Biogreen Pre Balance Powder on the top*

* Yippiey.... eat moderate amount of... hehe... portion wise *

* Take this as drinks, mineral water with citrus slices,
but remember not to squeeze any lemon or lime into the water,
it will become acidic, we want to derive alkaline water from this *

The wholesome health benefits,
the alkaline qualities that lemon and lime bring to plain water.
That drinking lemon water can be a source to promote good well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment