Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Hometown, Tikam Batu, Sungai Petani, Kedah

Tempat Jatuh Lagi Dikenang...

Ya... This is my home town where I am hailed from. Tikam Batu, is a developing small town near Southern Kedah - Penang border area. Sungai Muda is a border line, separates Kedah on the top side and Seberang Perai, Penang at the bottom side.



Here, Kampung Bukit Lalang, Tikam Batu (Mukim Pekula-Simpor),
Kedah is where my dad and mom's house located.
Very near to North South High Way (PLUS).
Also very near to Sungai Muda.


Haaa.... I close-up my dad & mom's house here, very close to oil palm (aka kelapa sawit) plantations.

Hu,hu,hu... I feel very excited doing this because I just discover the way to peep through satelitte.... The technology very useful, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment