Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Spongebobs Square Pants "Pump It!"

Ha,ha,ha...
wakakaka...
It's hillarious...


Hu,hu,hu,hu...
Pump it Patrick! Patrick is wacky-crazy-funny thing... this video almost perfect...
that is so cool this video rocks lol it's so funny and different.... LOL Plankton... I love the opening time, one-eyed Mr Plankton hanging there... kelakar maut



Feel free to click the MENU BUTTON
on Youtube Sceen for many more Spongebob related videos,
I love: "Spongebob - Don't Cha Pussy Cats Dolls" & "Spongebob - Just Lose Eminem"

Mari alami kesengalan & kesengauan suara Spongebob,
I call it horrible-adorable



The music itself is more than enough reason
to recommend SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: THE BEST DAY EVER with enthusiasm.


Spongebob - Best Ever Day from Whinestee...so cute.

Mr. Sun came out and he smiled at me.
Said it's gonna be a good one just wait and see!

Jumped out of bed and I ran outside feeling so extra ecstatic-fied!

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)

I'm so busy got nothing to do,
spent the last two hours just tying my shoe.

Every flower every grain of sand, is reaching out to shake my hand.

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)

Sometimes the little things start closing in on me,
when I'm feeling down I wanna lose that frown
I stick my head out the window and look around.

Those clouds don't scare me they can't disguise,
this magic that's happening right before my eyes.

Soon Mr. Moon will be shining bright so the best day ever will last all night.
Yes the Best day ever's gonna last all night now.

It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever! (Best day ever)
It's the Best day ever (Best day ever)
(Best day ever)
(Best day)

Hmmm... Spongebob is awesome, this song is awesome...yet cool.
I like the part where he says "I spent the last 2 hours tying my shoe's"LOL

Make sure your speakers and sound card are working.... In other words, There is SOUND! :)

Families can talk about their own best days ever.
Do you believe a chipper character like SpongeBob could have them all the time?
Do you know anyone as carefree and fun as SpongeBob?
Why is SpongeBob more likeable than Squidward or the greedy Mr.Krabs?

But even if you've been living under a coral reef for the last few years and have never heard of SpongeBob SquarePants, these videos offer plenty to delight both kids and adults.

Other than this song, I love the fun goofiness of the voices and lyrics about things like SpongeBob's quest to find his missing snail-cat Gary.

Parents will especially appreciate the positive messages embedded in certain songs.
In "Employee of the Month,"
SpongeBob sings about how his "going the extra mile" and giving "service with a smile"
at the Krabby Patty earned him the coveted award.

It also gives some rules for success, like working hard without complaining.
The song "Barnacles!" offers a fun way for kids to vent steam: Instead of saying bad words, denizens of Bikini Bottom just yell "Barnacles!"

I find myself humming along with catchy tracks like "Where's Gary?" "Ridin' the Hook," and especially "Doin'the Krabby Patty."


No comments:

Post a Comment