Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Have A Friend Named Jiss


Friendships are different from all other relationships.
Unlike acquaintanceship, friendship is based on love.
Unlike lovers and married couples, it is free of jealousy.
Unlike children and parents, it knows neither criticism nor resentment.
Friendship has no status in law.
Business partnerships are based on a contract.
So is marriage. Parents are bound by the law.
But friendships are freely entered into, freely given, freely exercised.
- Stephen Ambrose
mind heart body soul








"Memories last forever pictures may not."

"Friends aren't jumper cables, you don't throw them into the trunk and pull them out for emergencies."


There’s a miracle of friendship that
dwells within the heart
And you don’t know how it happens
or where it gets its start
But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
Any you realize that friendship
Is God’s most perfect gift.



My friend, Jismawati Jamil, mother of a year old Umair Harith.
Friends since February 2006.
Sitting together with me in island of Home Furnishing Division.
Hails from Perlis, Northern of Malaysia.
Here, I claim her as one of my best friend I ever treasure in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment