Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Kuala Muda (PART 2)



Road to Kuala Muda via main road Tikam Batu - Kota Kuala Muda.
All these trees already large grewn when I was still in standard four.





The tide was rising... we could touch the river water, very close to be touched.


I have phobia with deep water.
But my first son, Asyraf Daniel Imran very excited to touch the water.


A soothing and relaxing pose from my kids.




The water level rose up. 11.00 am in the morning.





Water door with water keys


A fishing boat returning from fishing dock.

2 comments:

  1. triple s
    lawa ah...ko suruh anak2 ko posing atas bot kat tepi tu ler hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought touching the water means taking a bath in the river...
    hehe, if so, I wonder how brave them..
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete