Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Reserve Forest Ulu Bendul Recreational Park (Waterfall)


I found this during my housekeeping session last night at my place in Sungai Penchala.
It brought me back to the time
where I was still young and have no ideas what's going to be happenned in another 15 years ahead...


After my graduation day,
I never saw any of my university friends
until I got a phone call on Tuesday morning... April 2007.
A call for re-union!

I loved these series of pictures very much.
We used to be young and rebellious.
Naughty and full of spirits.


We went to Ulu Bendul Waterfall.
It was upper parts of streams where the waterfall flows at the first place before another.
After several trips on the main road to Bahau, Jelebu, Kuala Pilah from Seremban,
that was the first time I succeed to step into Ulu Bendul Recreational Park.

The road to Ulu Bendul Recreational Park (from Seremban towards Kuala Pilah)
via Jalan Bukit Putus...
uh, huh...zig-zag pattern is the signature.
Anybody can tell me how many zig & zag corners?


From left to right;
Noraiza Ahmad Kamal, Che Ros (Rozaidah Musa), Aisya, Imatul Izzah Ibrahim

Oh, I still remember, I was wearing "Rage Against The Machine" T-Shirt that time which I bought at Central Market, Kuala Lumpur.

1 comment:

  1. hi there.. looks like a nice play to have some relaxation..

    if u dont mind. lets exchange the links of our blog..

    ReplyDelete