Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Monday, January 14, 2013

My Latest Craze... HIGH 5 CUSTARD FILLED BUN (INTI KASTAD ALA JEPUN)

Tau tak apa tu custard?
ahahhaaha...
Tau sedap aja.





I dun mind about calories or nutrition facts inside. 
The toughest part is this delicious buns hardly available in petrol mart, 7-Eleven, hypermarket or grocer. I bought this 3 times in 6 months because of the availability issue, I don't know whether they got problem with production, being less produced compared to other flavour, or exceeded sales where they got demand more than supply.



So far, I bought this only at Esso Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. I never get this from other places. Why? Unanswerable.


Just that simple without review, without recipe. Just photo stocks.
Tata!. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment