Abuse & Adore

(^.^) All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

... matilah di situ supaya diri dalam ilmu


bicara ilmu, bicara nafsu... yang mana satu idaman qalbu...
tiada bicara ... matilah di situ supaya diri dalam ilmu
tidak perlu berkata apa-apa ... lakukanlah setiap apa ilmu yg ada
---
semuanya sempurna dalam kesempurnaanNYA 
andai segala keadaan & cerita sama maka tidak ada apa yg harus diceritakan



.

3 comments:

  1. Ideal sisters takdelah, tapi i keep a lookout for you.

    Ideal sisters... Kuno ni hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alaaaa... tolong lah Deaf.seriously i hv been searching sejak dgr lagu tu kat radio. pastu baru tau dr Ideal Sisters.
      tq in advance.
      penat dah keliling sana sini cari.

      Delete
  2. Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyhow, very good site!

    Feel free to visit my web blog Klean Slim Colon Cleanse

    ReplyDelete